97 S10 Blazer 2"body lift

I want to put 31' tires on the Blazer and figure I will need a little lift. The body seems to be the most economical, and I have read that the superlift suspension lift is not worth $500. I am concerned about the look of the body lift. Does anybody have any pictures of a late 90's s10 blazer with a body lift. Please post Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jk