99 Silverado Rear Brake Rusted & Parking

This is clearly off topic, so I will limit myself to this final comment.

This is the reference to top or bottom posting in 1855.

If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the entire original!

Again, there are NO Standards. Do as you please. If you decide to ignore any of my top posted messages you may or may not miss something useful to you. You makes your choice and takes your chances. I have seen more "Net Nanny's" laughed off Usenet than stick around trying to push a moot point.

Regards, JR

BTW, The RFC's were written by a group of university affiliated persons trying to create a controlling influence over all things internet. Their postulations were largely ignored and relegated to the ashheap when their intentions became obvious. In fact, many of the original institutions have purged their archives to distance themselves from the attempt of creating that "controlling influence".

Reply to
JR

MachineShop