Avalanche horn question

My loaded '04 Z-71 has a single anemic sounding horn....I rarely use it but it's really a pitiful sound for this kind of truck. How many horns does an Avalanche have? Just one? It's mounted pretty darn low for a vehicle that gets a lot of off road use.

Reply to
Augustus

It came from the factory with 2. One high tone and one low.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks....any idea where the second one is supposed to be? The only one I see is down low by the passenger side rad support.

Reply to
Augustus