Baja beater update

We took the Blazer for it's shake down run from Central CA to Baja and back..

Very nice trip and in more comfort than we expected.... hard to believe it's a

95 with 130k on the clock!

The v-6 seems very strong and though we pushed it pretty hard, we averaged over

21 mpg... quite a surprise for a 4x4 and a big savings over a 1,200 mile trip compared to the 14 mpg we get in the Ram..

Had the EGR light go on again, but since we knew what it was we just put a bottle of injector cleaner in the tank and the light went out in about 50 miles or so..

Thanks again to all here that helped us shop and diagnose the problems!

Mac

mac davis

Im glad you enjoy it.There nice trucks for mild offroading and pretty comfortable for being so small.

Reply to
Dafey

comfortable for being so small.

Thanks.. It should be about perfect for us once we move... mostly short trips over dirt roads and some trips to the "big city" on paved road..

Mac

mac davis