Baja beater update: found one

Thanks for all the help.suggestions/flames...

We bought a 95 Blazer yesterday and it looks like it will be just what we need..

Anybody wanna buy a nice 2001 Dakota in California??? Mac

mac davis

glad you found something to work out for you.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Yada yada yada, all talk. You have had that Blazer for how long now (two whole days) and still don't have it on your web pages? Come to think of it, and due diligent searches, you haven't put up any updated photos of the Southern Home. What's up?

BTW, I like what you did to your Home page. Oh, and I'm looking for a place to put the Fox for a week on the Mokelumne River somewhere. Know of any nice places?

:o)

Reply to
FMB

I'm really bad about working own my own pages... Just barely keep up with my clients sites, usually... Sorta like the shoemaker with barefoot kids...

I bought 2 new domain names a while ago and haven't done much to either one... just lazy, I guess... davisbaja.com bajawoodcraft.com

thanks... which one, the comcast site?

River somewhere. Know of any nice places?

not really... spent a lot of time in that area but mostly with the tent trailer... Isn't the 49er rv park in that area??

We're going to test drive the blazer on a run up to Topaz lake this weekend... If it can handle the 26 percent grades on Sonora pass it should be good to go for Baja... It's one of our favorite rides and Nan wants to do 1 more run before we move..

I'll try to get the pictures up soon of the ceramic tile work and stuff from our trip in July..

Mac

mac davis

Yup

Hey, that Topaz area looks pretty nice. Maybe we'll put it on next year's list. What do you do up there besides fish, gamble and you-know....?

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Mainly the ride up... from Sonora to 395 is a really fun ride with great views of the valley, river, etc... we leave Saturday morning, spend the night at Topaz Lodge and come back Sunday... about 6 hours each way from Clovis..

DON'T try Sonora Pass with the RV.. lol Even a cummins isn't going to like dragging a trailer up and down 26% grades...

*g*

Mac

mac davis

Ya might want to explain what "you-know" is to the old guy.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

If I had to explain it to the FOGs, then they are too old to do "you-know", and it would just bring back flaccid memories.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Dunno what that might mean to you and Bob, other than drinking beer and farting, but we're still newlyweds and might not have time to gamble... *g*

Mac

mac davis

You gotta remember that guys like Roy can watch a new episode I Love Lucy every day... *eg*

Mac

mac davis