Blazer -95 4Hi

Hi!

I´ve seen other people with the same problem as me and it is that I can engage 4Lo but not 4Hi. When I try in anything but N nothing at all happens. In N 4Hi and 4Lo blinks a couple of times and I hear some clicks from some relays and then both lamps go off.When I Try 4Lo same thing happens but I also here som clicks from the transfer case I think and

4Lo stays on. I have not read anything from anyone really fixing this so if You did please write a note to me.....

Thanks/ stefan

Reply to
stibben

So you Tried 4Hi while driving to see if it does engage in 4x4??...Make sure I'm sure you know to try it out only in Dirt Mud or wet Pavement...That is how I checked out my 1998 Blazer 4x4 before buying it about 5 Months ago

Reply to
Rob

Witht he actuator that goes bad you think it has 4 lo becasue the transfer case still shifts but the front axel is still not engaged. It is more than likely the actuator that is on the axle that has gone bad a common problem

Reply to
Jeff