Camry's in Europe

Hello Everyone. I was wondering if there are any europeans out there who would know about the 96-00 Camry. I am looking for a infant car seat in europe that will fit facing forward and backwards in the back seat in this type of car. I would be specifically interested to know if the Bebe Confort Iseos or Elios, or Britax First Class models will work.

Any help greatly appreciated. A

Reply to
A n F o r