Custum Gauge Panel

I completly rebuilt a 85 K-30 Chevy Pickup and have all aftermarket gauges but i cant find anywhere where they sell a gauge panel to go in place of the factory one? Any ideas

Reply to
tim

What gauges are you using/who are they made by? Want to change out the gauges & add some more in my truck, and I haven't found any that I like. BTW Home Depot makes your dash, it's called steel, plywood & or lewon (SP!!)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Aluminum should work, then get some texture paint (rust-o-leum) makes it, looks like a nice powder coat for cheap.

Reply to
Eugene

These were on my bookmarks file. I used to have one more for a rather shoddy looking homemade attempt at an instrument panel but I can't seem to find it now.

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

I'm using automeater "Phantom" Series gauges Thanks for the links il check them out

Reply to
tim