Fuel Atomizer 2000

has a product that increases gas mileage and reduce polution. I've had one on my car and plan to get one for my 2005 GMC Quadrasteer Sierra

Reply to
Jim Anderson

Hmmmm...I've read numerous reports on gadgets that claim to increase fuel economy similar to this one (but not this particular one). I've never heard of any that have worked worth a damn, but I could be wrong. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I mean, every freakin' car in the free world would have one of these devices (or one like it for that matter) on it if it really increased fuel economy as much as it claims.

I'm calling BS.

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

It sure does sound too good to be true. Let me ask one question. If it's so easy, then why wouldn't car manufacturers be falling all over themselves to install them at the factory? They would get a huge marketing advantage over the competition and it would make it infinitely easier to meet CAFE standards.

You say that you have one on your car, what mileage increase have you seen?

Reply to
chrisvillar

Jim Anderson said

Why?

Casey

Reply to
Casey

There's one born every minute...............

Reply to
Hairy

Hey, you don't need this. I have just started farting into the gas tank right before I start it up every time. Sure enough, now I get 65 mpg in my '84 Tempo. All of these gadgets are a rip off but the farting really does work. Try it.

Reply to
chrisvillar