fuel door security

I have a 99 Silverado with standard (factory) keyless entry and security. I want to wire a simple push switch from my fuel door into the security wiring. Does anyone have a schematic for the security box? It seems like it would be pretty simple. After the security is set, if someones opens the fuel door, the alarm would activate.

Reply to
George

First thought yes, but most switches are open type, not sealed. A sure fire hazard. Second thought, A locking gas cap is better. Third, perhaps a magnetic sealed switch?

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle