gross vehicle weight

what does a 1979 K10 4x4 shortbed V8 auto trans weigh ?

Reply to
Mad Dog

If it's gross:

You worry about it, don't ask me!

LOL

Refinish King

PS Gross ignorance; 144 Polacks!

Reply to
Refinish King

damnit man.........

Reply to
Mad Dog

It was a joke!

Don't get your shorts knotted up like Jabberooski!

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I was laughing, just did'nt post it......lol

Reply to
Mad Dog

LOL

Refinish King

PS Speaking of shit, where's Jabberooski?

Reply to
Refinish King

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net (Mad=A0Dog) asked the NG..........

what does a 1979 K10 4x4 shortbed V8 auto trans weigh ?

Reply to
Marsh Monster

My '80 K25 4x4 longbox 350 auto weighed 5600 coming out of the landfill scale. For a reference point.

Reply to
Demon

Rust-free, 240 lbs fuel........

Reply to
Mad Dog

You're truck has heavier springs, axles and a longer frame so that would account for at least 600 xtra lbs. weight.............Thanx

Reply to
Mad Dog