Help 1995 Z71

i have 95 z71 runs great everything works fine the at any time idling or driving down the road it happens the blower cuts off the wipers cut off the shifter light cuts off my brake lights go crazy and act just the opisite of what they are suppose to do the licences plate light goes out the abs and brake light comes one when the short happens but it still runs good there has been no wiring work done to the truck so what is causing this the shop says they have no clue what is causing this HELP!! any ideas what wrong

Reply to
xpitbulls

i have 95 z71 runs great everything works fine the at any time idling or driving down the road it happens the blower cuts off the wipers cut off the shifter light cuts off my brake lights go crazy and act just the opisite of what they are suppose to do the licences plate light goes out the abs and brake light comes one when the short happens but it still runs good there has been no wiring work done to the truck so what is causing this the shop says they have no clue what is causing this HELP!! any ideas what wrong

Reply to
xpitbulls

Sounds like a grounding issue. Check the ground straps from the engine to the frame and body. Steve

Reply to
Up North

Check them in the dash area too!

----------------- TheSnoMan.com