lifting the front end

Reply to
SPOLIK

Roller

You shouldn't crank on the torsion bars much as some will suggest. If you do, only go up .5" - 1" up and drive it right to an alignment shop afterwards.

Reply to
Dirty White Boy

"Dirty White Boy" wrote in news:Ohlxf.9934$Lh1.755@trnddc01:

I would look for a leveling kit. There easy and are made for what you are looking for.

Bogger

bogger

I have a 2004 1500 4x4 standard work truck. Is there any way of lifting just the front end to level the truck out. I also would like to know what is the biggest size wheel and tire size I can put on without a full lift kit

Reply to
spanky