Locking Diff's ??

does my 1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2 door 5 speed have locking front diff's

Fred

Reply to
Fred Harnum

Dave Shepherd

Look up the production codes like I told you in your other post. No one can tell you if you have a posi-trac or not. It's on the production code label in your truck.

Write down the whole list of 3 digit alphanumeric codes and do a search on Google.

CJ

Reply to
Christopher Brown

It's safe to say that his GM does not have factory front differential locker as they have never offered a front diff locker.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Borkhuis

Are you sure about that? Ford did and they usually follow suit.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

differential

Not in a S-15 Jimmy.... =)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Borkhuis

don't belive GM has ever offered a locking front diff in a s-15

Reply to
Elbert