Looking for 1996 GMC driver's side grey interior door panel.

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1996 GMC driver's side grey interior door panel.

portehommeatmsndotcom

Reply to
Porte Homme

Shep

Looked locally....nothing (small yards). Need to scope out the larger yards in nearby larger cities. Thought I'd ask in the newsgroup and find it with someone who frequents the group. and save myself the drive.

Reply to
Porte Homme

Reply to
Steve W.