matt tracks

has anyone ever used the matt tracks ?

they are fairly expensive

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

I've only ever seen them on TV looks like a good option if you had a vehical you could dedicate them to for severe low traction situations...

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

"Adair Winter"

the site says it bolts right on to the wheel lugs. as fast as changing all 4 tires. they can be taken off and put back on.

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

right, i understand that, but when you need them you prolly don't want to have to take the time to swap them out.. it just depends.. cool idea.

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

I saw a "purdy" custom ford that had em. He had a tire rack that could hold all four like 40" swampers or the tracks.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I've never used them before, but I have seen them in use. Sunshine Village ski resort here near Calgary had a diesel Ford Expedition 4x4 with them on for cruising the mountain. From what I saw they work awesome. But almost cost prohibitive for the average joe.

Reply to
Demon

"Demon" I have seen them in use. Sunshine Village

i have been there and seen the exact truck. but i never had the chance to see it do any hill climbing.

Reply to
S.S.I.N.