O2 Sensor Question

I have a 97 Yukon 4X4 with the 350 Vortec.... I have several O2 Sensors that need to be replaced.... My problem is that I bought a set of new O2 Sensors off a wrecked 2000 Chev Pick Up with a 350 Vortec... the sensor will screw in the holes but the plugs are not the same...... My question is; can I just change the plugs are is there something different with the sensors themselves?

Dennis Gann

snipped-for-privacy@valornet.com if you reply by e-mail you will be prompted to go to the spamarrest webpage and enter my address book.... sorry for the inconvenience but I was getting over 300 spams a day and this is the only way I could stop it....

Reply to
DGann

Are both of them 4-wire or are the 97' sensors 3-wire?

Doc

"Doc"

They are all 2 wire

Dennis Gann