OT: Mobil 1 in 18 horse garden tractor

Time to swap the mower deck for the snowblower and change to "winter" oil. Any thoughts on using the leftover quart of Mobil 1 in the tractor? Pro or Con? Thanks, JR

Reply to
JR

I use Mobil 1 oil and a Mobil 1 filter on my Bunton 48" Walk-behind with

14HP Kawasaki, s> Time to swap the mower deck for the snowblower and change to "winter" oil.
Reply to
73blazer

Good to hear, thanks for the reply. JR

Reply to
JR

I use 15-50 M1 year round in my 14 hp tractor. Starts just fine in the winter when I have to blade off the driveway. If it's good enough for the Harley it's certainly good for the Briggs. Stays cleaner longer, on a spring / fall change program now, motor will probably outlast the rest of the mower.

Reply to
Repairman

The manual for my Kohler Engine says not to use synthetic oil....

Reply to
RHinNC