Re: Looking for Hypertech Programer

Forget it. If it was used once, it will only work on that ECU. From what I've been told....

Tom.

I'm looking to purchase a used Programmer (Hypertech part# 30005) for a > 2,000 5.3 Suburban. I can't justify paying the 330.00 dollars for a new > one. I trying to find one on eBay. > > Thanks, Jeff > >
Reply to
Tom Zweifel

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:33:32 GMT, "Tom Zweifel" spouted out:

it can only be used on one vehicle at a time, is how it goes. it stores your vehicle factory programming. if you use the programmer to return your vehicle to it's stock configuration, the programmer can then be used on a different vehicle of the same year, make, and model. page 3 of the manual - model #30012

Mike `02 Silverado 2500HD

Reply to
Long Duk Dong