replaced throttle body but injectors still not shooting fuel

1990 chevy silverodo 4x4 will not start cause fuel problem. replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuse pump relay and throttle body. however the the throttle body is getting fuel but the injectors are not shooting fuel. And we are out of ideas....
Reply to
kalittleones

Did you check for strong / perfect spark with a spark tester or timing light?

No spark means no reference pulses....no reference pulse means closed injectors. You could have a bad ignition component.

Also, any MIL codes?

Reply to
NewsSkimmer

I assume you've checked the ECM for codes and correct function? No ECM signal = no injector pulse.

Reply to
Augustus

We used a test light and injectors have power. however still not shooting fuel. Can the pulse timing be off? how would you know if the injectors are closed? Or could it be a pressor problem? how do you check the pressor?

Reply to
kalittleones

ok well i put a code key on the truck and the service engine light blinked once and then it blinked twice. which i am guessing is code twelve. i looked it up and it is the speed sensor. do you know if that would keep my injectors from spraying fuel?

Reply to
kalittleones

No spark no reference pulse no fuel. Definitely check for spark. We just had that a couple of days ago on our one truck, drove it home parked for ten minutes then no start... no fuel. Changed the module in the distributor and fired right up. Second truck we had to replace module in the last year. Both had no fuel out of injectors...

Reply to
69SScamaro

Reply to
Shep

Reply to
NewsSkimmer

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

On Apr 5, 10:21=EF=BF=BDpm, "kalittleones" wro= te:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Change the ign. pickup and module........

take 2 asperin

call me in the morning

PS

the injectors are ground controlled by the ECM (in case of confusion....read yer own thread)

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his CrownRoyal...takes a hit off his pipe..... mmmmmm......good stuff~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

======= =======

Change the ign. pickup and module........

take 2 asperin

call me in the morning

PS

the injectors are ground controlled by the ECM (in case of confusion....read yer own thread)

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his CrownRoyal...takes a hit off his pipe..... mmmmmm......good stuff~ ~:~

Exactly....

Reply to
69SScamaro