Used BBC Hydraulic Lifters

Is there any way to check or test used hydraulic lifters before installation? I'd like to get away with not buying a new set but, not if these are no good.

Thanks. Jake

Reply to
jake292

Trash them. Unless you have removed and labeled them as you took them out and can put them in the exact same bore/cam lobe as before they are junk. I have seen many cams wiped out from this. Some get lucky and get by and some do not and it is not worth the risk unless you do it as stated above.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Reply to