righteous Dude

Hi All I just wanted to thank Searay for helping me out. I'm in a pretty tough spot at this time and I posted asking about Chevy 4x4 parts, he happened to have what I needed and sent them to me at no charge. The past 6 months or so I've been fighting cancer and I haven't had a lot of good things happen to me but Searay changed some of that and he didn't even know who I am or what I'm going through so Thanks Man your the Best. I've always liked this NG and now I like it a whole lot more.

Reply to
tom davin

F**kin' eh! Kudos to Seeray! Nice to know there are still decent people in the world huh?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to
Steve

good stuff man. I too believe that if you take care of people, it'll come around....

bmoney

Reply to
Hamilton Car Audio + Security

yep.. I'm a big believer in karma... you get back what you put in.. good or bad..

Reply to
mac davis