S.Y.E. for the NP205 ?

I have never seen a slip yolk on a NP205! 208's, 241's...yes. But the 205 and

203's weren't slip yolk.
Reply to
Shades

Who makes a Slip Yoke Eliminator for the NP-205 ? I have looked and found them for almost every transfer case but the 205.

Reply to
Mad Dog

According to

some 205's had a slip yoke.They also have the SYE I'm looking for.

Reply to
Mad Dog

I have a rear slip yolk NP205, They do exist.

205 and 203's weren't slip yolk.
Reply to
Demon

What years did they have them, and in what???

| |

Reply to
Shades

I don't know the ranges. But mine was originally an '80 K25 350>sm465>np205 w/slipyolk rear.

Reply to
Demon

Bottom of the page. NP205 SYE kit

Demon