spark plugs

Looking for a cheap place to buy factory plugs for a 2001 Does any body know of one? $8.00 a plug seems awful stiff to me.

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

Why buy factory. Me, all my friends and most race car drivers use just good plugs. champion,autolight and so on. old john

Hello, Larry! You wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2006 03:12:58 GMT:

Laa> Looking for a cheap place to buy factory plugs for a 2001 Laa> Does any body know of one? $8.00 a plug seems awful stiff to me.

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman