starter problem

Trying to start my 95 blazer...turn key to starter position, get a few revolutions then the starter motor ALMOST stops; then the starter comes back up to normal cranking speed again and starts the truck.

Starter going south or something else? (Just want to confirm it's the starter before springing for a new one.)

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Trying to get my 92 s10 blazer tilt steering back to were i can lock the ignition switch as of jul 11 2002 it was taken and 30 days later it was found by the Newark police , found it with no gas and lock was gon and a Cop used a screwdriver in the steering column to start it . He was there picking up stolen Police cars !! it was newark!! Ok I need a list of parts so far i know i need 1: lock cyinder 2: lock retaining screw 3: lock housing cover 4: switch rod actuator -- Im open for any thing to add. Richard Brandstetter

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

sorry for my last post, hit send to fast.

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

Trying to get my 92 s10 blazer tilt steering back to were I can lock the ignition switch as of Jul 11 2002 it was taken and 30 days later it was found by the Newark police , found it with no gas and lock was gone and a Cop used a screwdriver in the steering column to start it . He was there picking up stolen Police cars !! it was Newark!! Ok I need a list of parts so far I know I need 1: lock cylinder 2: lock retaining screw 3: lock housing cover 4: switch rod actuator -- I'm open for any thing to add. Richard Brandstetter

Thank you, Richard Brandstetter

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

Might be your solenoid also.