Suburban parts dealer sending via u.s. mail

Hello,

can please anybody of you tell me a chevrolet parts dealer, which is sending internationally via u.s. mail ? I am somehow fed up with paying

100$+ to Fedex when u.s. mail takes maybe 1 or 2 days longer to arrive. Thank you very much for any hints.
Reply to
etiennesk

El Mon, 01 Jan 2007 03:41:24 -0800, etiennesk escribió:

I have had good results with LMC Truck . Their parts are not the cheapest, but for people like you and me who live outside the U.S., shipping can easily cost more than the parts.

Reply to
Warren Post