Tahoe Third Seat w/ Barn Doors

Hi I have a 01 Tahoe with barn doors.

I was recently given a set of third row seats.

Before I start cutting up my rug to install mounting brackets,

Will these seats fit?

I pulled up my carpet and see the spots that will accept the mounting brackets( haven't purchased yet.)

As I surf the web, some sites say the seats won't fit, as they hit the back doors. Others say they will, but the third seat occupant's head is too close to the glass ( side or back glass was not specified)

Can anyone help. I would love to have the occasional ability to handle extra passangers.

Reply to
anon