Tires

Can anyone suggest a good online store to buy discount tires? I need P225

75R 15's.

Thanks.

Reply to
Schmoe

Look at

you can't beat their prices.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Thanks, appreciate the recommendation. I think someone recommended them to me some time ago.

Reply to
Schmoe

Also Sprach el Diablo :

And FYI, your local tire store will often match Tirerack's price + shipping. Just bring them the tirerack price and shipping quote. A lot less hassle.

Dan

Reply to
Marshall Banana

chances are they have a store near you. why is my damn text green.....this is supposed to be plain text!

Reply to
Texas Aggie

Yes, I agree, Discount Tire or Tire Rack, but I beleive that are one in the same.

Reply to
Mr. Know It All