Transmission wierdness

I've seen mechanics with 50 years of experience the work they do is SH$%. So it means nothing. :)

Reply to
LS

============ ============

true.......

and I've seen a lot of bald idiots.......

but, you must concede.....

not all idiots are bald.

oh, and I thought you took yer toys home and left? lmao

bye,bye

~:~ Marsh ~takes a draw off his joint.....sips his crownroyal~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Sorry, couldn't help it! :) OK, I concede.....

Reply to
LS

=========== ===========

yer forgiven.

I'll concede the last word to y.......... oops.

Reply to
Marsh Monster

No you won't!

$1798 later and the brand new transmission is running fine! :(

LS

Reply to
LS