Want to Buy 92 Z Driver Door.catch/jam

When I close the Door it will not always catch. Sometimes I have to take a screwdriver and press down the catch on the door.. I notice there is 3 screws holding it on... What is the part called, how is it installed and were can I get one for my 92 Z71 Driver Door... Is it the hole lock/key set.. My Door is sagging the top long connect rod is broke..

Looks like you have to take off the door panel. Any help will be appreciated Thanks raveatusit.net

Reply to
Fatdaddy