What sealant to use for sunroof?

I want to stick an aftermarket sunroof in my Jimmy next weekend. What should I use to seal the frame to the roof?

Reply to
SBlackfoot

It should come with sealer, however I usually use the same urethane I use to set glass. Just make sure you are READY before you put the sealer on. It doesn't come off anywhere near easy.

Reply to
Steve W.

I bought it used, so no sealant included.

Reply to
SBlackfoot

Hmm... I just thought of something. I have a tube of Por-Patch handy. It's that Por-15 in a tube stuff, labelled as "filler and seam sealer, heavy-duty construction adhesive". Would this stuff work in a pinch? It'd probably never come off but I don't plan on removing it anyway. Any thoughts?

Reply to
SBlackfoot