91 4runner - How to manually close sunroof?

My sunroof is stuck open. The fuses and circuit breakers are all in working order. The motor doesn't even move when I press a button. How can I manually close the sunroof? I would like to know ASAP before bad weather hits - I don't have a garage.

Thank you.

Reply to
increase.BLu3

Never had this happen but I suspect buying a manual would help you find an answer to that - not something thats going to be an every-day fault people might know of. I might need the answer some day soon, mines slowing down these days.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

There should be instructions in your owner's manual on how to manually close the roof. Somewhere up in the console with the map lights and sunroof switch should be a screw head that you twist to close the roof. It may be under a cover or under the map light lens.

Reply to
Ray O

My old Stanza came equipped with a crank in case something bad happened. It also lost the ground to the body. It found a new ground through the hand brake cable. goodbye hand brake. Rom

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
ronbon

Unfortunatly, I just took apart everything. I looked at the motor and mechanism and there is NO MANUAL OVERRIDE, which I think is absolutely F***ing ridiculous.

I d> My old Stanza came equipped with a crank in case something bad

Reply to
increase.BLu3