Wheel rub 89 s10 2'lift

I recently purchased an 89 s10 4.3 4x4 it has a 2" body lift

31X10.5x15s and it looks like new shackles in the back that I could adjust with the torsion bar for another in of lift. The shakels look like they have 3 holes at different lengths to raise the bed right now its at the highest. Anyway after getting it inspected my mechanic said that there is a bit of rub. I know its not with the fenders I think it is the sway bar up front but only at full turn.

I was wondering if could just use a spacer to push the rim out just a bit to get me more clearance. If so what is a good size? and will it mess with my alignment, cause faster wear of front end parts, or anything like that.

Also it looks like I have plenty of clearance to go up to atleast a 32, especially if spacers would work. Im assuming that if i get 32s new rims would be neccessary prob 15X8s, anything i would need to worry about with going bigger? or particular backspacing I should get?

Reply to
jiimi