WHERE Do I Purchase New Backing Plates For 83 Chev S-10 4X4??????

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has a source to obtain new brake backing plates for my 1983 Chev S-10 4 X 4 Only need the fronts. PLEASE ADVISE ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL OR WEB ADDRESS Thanks in advance. Spar

Reply to
spar

General Motors Service Parts Operations

6060 W Bristol Road Flint, Mich 810-635-5000

I think the city is Swartze Creek , Mi Flint is what the local phone book says,

Mapquest info Says Swartze Creek Mi 48473

?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=6060+w+bristol+rd&city=swartze+creek&state=mi&zipcode=&search=++Search++ I live about 6 miles from the Warehouse! if you work for Gm/Delphi You get BIG discounts..

spar wrote:

Reply to
Santa