backing plates and brakes

anyone have any front or rear backing plates and or drums for a 40 thru 48 Ford???? Let me know

Reply to
Thomas Michalik

Try here. They seem to have had most of the parts we have used on a '41 PU. They are in Marietta, GA. Not cheal but, none seem to be for vintage parts.

You may also try Dennis Carpenter in Charlotte, NC who is now handling some of those parts.

If you don't already have it, a subscription ot Hemmings Motor News will have a wealth of parts sources.

Reply to
lugnut