WTB: 914

Hello, I am interested in a rust free, or not to rusty 914 in California. I would prefer it to be 73 or newer. It does not have to be runnin, but i hope all the parts are there. Thanx, Kevin

Reply to
blargasm

you're not likely to find one here, and you're very likely to have to do some searching. try the following:

(stuff for sale as well as the best tech help &advice to be found for the 914)
(lots of porsches listed,some 914s)

(this is where i found my 914) good luck!

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars