Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

replacing window on 85 Chevy Truck
I have an 85 Full size chevy truck, I need to replace the drivers window, how much of a job is this? and does it have rivits or bolts holding the glass in? I have power windows if it matters
8
8

Ignition Switch & Power Problems
First check and make sure you have a good batery, if it is older than 5 years it may have to be replaced. Check your connections including ground straps. The Power Relay System was designed to help...

DIRTY DIRTY BLACK BLACK COP COP PIG PIG COP COP Ron Turner of the VERY VERY DIRTY DIRTY concord,ca PIG police department
DIRTY DIRTY BLACK BLACK COP COP PIG PIG COP COP Ron Turner of the VERY VERY DIRTY DIRTY concord,ca PIG police department...

Speedo
Was a 100mph speedo available with a optical VSS for the 81-87 k trucks?

Rust pitting
I have a 2005 GMC Sierra Z-71 with
8
8

I need the wiring diaragram for a 305
I am puting a 305 in my 89 K5 Blazer and need the wiring for a 305 as the old wiring wase junk can any one help me out ?????
1
1

Trucks TV Show. Bad News
I assume that allot of us are fans of the Spike tv show Trucks! that airs on Saturday afternoons. One of the main reasons I watch the show is because of the great host, Stacy David. The bad news is...
4
4

2004 GMC speedo problem
Hey Guys, My truck has 60000 kms. It has the 4.8 ltr engine, auto tranny. Why is my speedo jumping and sticking. Ive heard about this problem somwhere, but I dont know the fix. thanx
2
2

missing and hard brake pedal
I hope someone can help me. I have a 95 chevy blazer last night it started puttering at idle and my brake pedal got real hard had to use both feet to push it down(hard) to stop the blazer. I check for...
9
9

Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck. Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black...
43
43

info needed for steering wheel replacement, 95 k1500 pickup
I currently have a wheel that no longer has the air bag assembly which leaves a pretty nasty looking empty space in the center of the wheel. I'd prefer to not replace the bag assembly for reasons...
2
2

88 k2500 Trouble code
I am getting code #43 under hard acceleration. There is knock or rattle first then the light comes on. Does it sound like the knock sensor? I just put a small fortune into the truck so I want it to...
2
2

1980 4x4 running gear and frame
How hard/easy is it to come across the frame and running gear, 4 speed trans, NP205 transfer case,front and rear end, of a 1980 3/4 ton or a 1 ton ( motor optional ) ? Thanks in advance!
4
4

98 Sierra Z71 rotors warping.
Hello to all, I am having a problem on my 98 GMC Sierra Z71 with the front brakes. I am getting severe warping at about 6,000 miles of driving, mainly city. The breaks seem to be warping to the point...
6
6

95 6.5 Turbo Chevy
The motor still doesn't run good.We have put another head on one side,the other was cracked but had it truck still runs rough if you don't unplug the fuel sensor.Has a light blue smoke comeing out...
1
1