Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chevy Silverado WT gets its own murdered-out trim pack
I am not a fan of the black on black!! From ESPN Chevrolet Silverado Work Trucks Get Blacked Out DETROIT ? Chevrolet is adding a $1,595 Black Out package for regular- and double-cab 2015 Silverado...

Will a 98 Silverado Rear Bumper fit a 95 K2500
I have a 95 K2500 truck. My rear bumper is falling apart from rust. I found one from a 98 Silverado on an online parts website. But before I order it, I want to make sure it will fit. Anyone know????...
1
1

My 2000 Chevrolet blazer is extremely hard to start and misses bad at low rpm.
I've noticed nearly all of the vacuum hoses are collapsed, rotten, broken, and disconnected at one end. Will this vacuum hose condition cause my starting and rough running problem. Will you please...

Driveline lengths
Swapping long shaft to short shaft on 83 2wd

front engine oil leak 97 s10 blazer 4.3
front oil leak 97 s10 15000 mi
3
3

Odd fuel gauge behavior
Odd fuel gauge behavior I have a year 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 that is showing some very odd behavior with its fuel gauge. It is annoying because a few days ago the vehicle ran out of fuel, so I would...
14
14

Bank 1
I have a 199 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L What side of engine is bank one? Actually are not sure, old age?
5
5

Hood Latch
I have opened my hood on 2004 hevy Blazer and now it will not close
1
1

how much should it cost to fix an ignition switch on a chevy avalanche
The truck starts with the remote starter but then shuts off when the brake pedal is applied after the key is turned.
1
1

main pressure and lock up pressure in HT 750
We use 6 HT 750 and 3 of them have a problems. 1.On 1 and 2 shift main pressure is 400 psi (on another 300), but transducer only till 300 psi. During run transmission on a display appear "low...

07 sierra glove box handle
Pushed the POS handle to open my glove box and most of it fell out in my hand. Anybody know of part # for replacement if it is possible. Tx

New steering shaft vs tow/haul
Hey all, I have a 2000 Silverado ls z71 with 85k on the clock. I finally g ot tired of the intermediate steering shaft and after greasing it heavily 5 times over the last 14 years, I decided to get...
1
1

steering shaft noise on 2004 chevy 4x4 tahoe
I have had my brakes done and asked if the brakes was making the squealing sound coming from the back of the tahoe. He said it's coming from the steering shaft. How can this be resolved or is this...
2
2

funky dash alarms
2000 Yukon XL occasionally says the gas tank is empty when it has plenty of fuel. Dash warning has said it was low on oil. Yesterday it gave me an ABS and brake light warning until I shut it off and...
1
1

what chevy vehicle does part# 19213693 fit?
gm part # 19213693 its a set of black 3 inch steps for a four door truck or suv. looking for application info