05 leftover TL's

Sure seem to be a lot of them on dealer lots , 06's have been out for 4 or 5 months now . Anybody know why ?

Reply to
Dana

They're popular and they're making a lot of them?

Reply to
Lee Florack

In my area it is because they don't discount the new ones or leftovers. I got about $800 off sticker on my '06 and they offered me $1400 off sticker on an '05 with about 1200 miles but it was the same price for all '05s (about six I believe). This was the BEST I could do between three Acura dealers.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

You'd have to be on crack to take the 05 if that's all the diff. Four years from now the diff between 05 and 06 will be thousands! MZ

Reply to
MZ

Exactly and their only argument was 'We'll sell them" They are still sitting.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Local Honda dealer says the same about an 05 S2000 that has been sitting for close to 6 months Still wants MSRP.

Reply to
tww