2005 TL radio presets

Hello,

About once a month all the radio presets mysteriously vanish. Is there a reason why? is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Reply to
Don Moore

Do you always us the same keyfob remote to unlock the car? The radio presets are tied to the specific remote used to unlock the car. BTW, if you did use the other remote, pressing 'driver 1' on the door, WON'T change the presets. Not sure why though.

Reply to
Dan

Maybe Microsoft wrote the code.

Reply to
Venture Rider

No I don't. That must be it thanks. It also has an after market remote starter with 2 keyfobs. I'll try and stick with just the one.

Reply to
Don Moore