Change clock

Can anyone tell me how to change the time in my car! 2006 TSX Thanks!

Reply to
Patty

"Patty" wrote in news:LLvsn.4195$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe24.iad:

Do you still have the Owner's Manual? It should be in your glove box.

Reply to
Tegger

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9D4BCD9756709tegger@208.90.168.18:

In case you don't have your manual anymore, this is the complete Radio and Clock setup for your car:

  1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and turn on the radio.
  2. If not already done, enter the radio anti-theft code.
  3. Enter a different AM or FM station on each radio preset button. To enter a station, press and hold a preset button until you hear a beep.
  4. Press and hold the SOUND button on the audio panel until the system beeps.
  5. Press and hold the H button on the audio panel to set the hour.
  6. Press and hold the M button on the audio panel to set the minute.
  7. When you are finished setting the time, press the SOUND button again.
Reply to
Tegger

I forget how to do it whenever the time changes and have to find it in the Owner's Manual. I wish they would make it more obvious, put the instructions on the quick reference guide, or create a menu item for it on the multifunction display.

Reply to
bob

bob wrote in news:MPG.261c63b2ead3c032989766 @news.eternal-september.org:

It's certainly not obvious.

To recap: Press and hold the SOUND button on the audio panel until the system beeps. Press and hold the H button on the audio panel to set the hour. Press and hold the M button on the audio panel to set the minute. When you are finished setting the time, press the SOUND button again.

Reply to
Tegger

My problem is that I usually end up with the thing in the wrong mode and instead of setting the clock I end up getting the treble/bass/fade/center audio controls.

Bob

Reply to
bob

Reply to