Clock Setting

TSX 2006

Has anybody found a way to reset the clock to 24 hour format?

David

Reply to
David Vincent-Jones

David Vincent-Jones wrote in news:N4pdh.2116$ne3.1492 @trndny03:

Cannot do this. 12hr format is the only one available. Unless you know a programming guru who can hack the software...

Reply to
Tegger

There's likely a set of contacts on the back of the circuit board, but no switch or jumper. Because the same board might be used in dozens of applications they include the feature (in the chip and board) but they don't give you the option of using it unless you want to solder. Surveillance cameras are exactly the same. The features are all there but no switch / jumper supplied.

Got a geek who will take it out and check? I looked in my CR-V clock and it has a place for a jumper but I'm not brave enough to try shorting it. The clock is made by the Rhythm Clock Company LTD.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

I'd also prefer that format, but as a compromise, I let my MK 1 eyeballs perform the conversion.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It may be similar to setting the miles per hour readout to kilometers per hour, for our Canadian and Mexican customer friends... you need to click on Menu, then settings and sort of follow the logic tree, time settings should pop up and there may be a way to change to a 24 hour setting, although I doubt it, even in Europe, they use a 12 hour clock, figuring any idiot can tell midnight from noon.......

Reply to
kitzler

That works most of the time...

Two drunks are walking down a sidewalk. One says, "The moon sure is bright tonight." The other replies, "That's the sun - we've been drinking all night and the sun came up!" This escalates into a big argument until a third drunk approaches. The first asks, "Say, buddy, will you settle an argument for us? Is that the sun or the moon up there?" The third drunk squints skyward for a minute and responds, "How should I know? I don't live around here!"

I'm keeping my day job.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee