Setting Clock

I have a 2001 Hilux Workmate with a clock built into the Toyota radio/cassette. The manual does not refer to the radio/cassette in my vehicle. Can anybody tell me how to set the clock?

Ron

Reply to
Bob Brown

Hey! Usually it's a combination of two buttons to set the clock on a unit that does not have specific set keys for that purpose. Experiment with them or call your most local toyota dealer. Bill

Reply to
William Brown

I have my kids do it. They figured out the VCR clock, the truck's clock was a piece of cake ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

In Asia, most of the radios are Alpine or Kenwoods OEM for Toyota. You might want to try holding the Display Button until the clock starts to blink, and play with the buttons until the numbers start to change. Also you might have to hold the Diplay button while pressing the buttons. Good Luck!!!

Reply to
Joseph Wind