clutch pedal vibrate (need help)

I owned a 96 Acura Integra, recently i notice rattle and vibration from the clutch pedal.. This happen when i release the clutch completely and give it gas, so i tap on the clutch pedal with my foot and i can feel the pedal rattle and vibrate. what could cause this? is that a sign to replace the clutch? so if anybody know anything about this please help me out..

Reply to
LS.initial

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1186972898.936856.315430 @m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

When you say "tap the pedal", do you mean you press and hold it only enough to remove the freeplay? Or are you tapping the pedal briefly then removing your foot from it?

Reply to
Tegger

ok what i mean about tapping on the clutch pedal, is when the clutch pedal is release from the master cylinder and it's on gear.. you know how when you rest your feet upon the clutch pedal while the clutch is release.. I can feel the rattle vibration of the clutch pedal while it's on gear and i'm giving gas on it..

Reply to
LS.initial

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Oh, so you mean you experience this sensation when the pedal is ON THE FLOOR.

Chances are good at least one of your 4 friction-disc springs is getting ready to jump ship. You'll be fine until one of those springs pops out completely. At that point the clutch will refuse to disengage and you'll be stranded. Time for a visit to a professional.

Reply to
Tegger