flat tire - RSX

Is this covered by a 4-year/40k bumper-to-bumper warranty?

Reply to
Acerola

Acerola wrote in news:AEGbh.226962$g12.216568 @fe06.news.easynews.com:

Nope.

Reply to
Tegger

Acerola wrote in news:AEGbh.226962$g12.216568 @fe06.news.easynews.com:

Hold on, what year RSX? How many miles? Why'd the tire go flat?

If the car is very new and there is no evidence of puncture or abuse, it may well be covered under a warranty.

Reply to
Tegger

2004. I have no idea why. I just noticed it this morning when I got out of the car.
Reply to
Acerola

Tire and battery warranties are almost always separate from the car's. RTFM.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Acerola wrote in news:ZeHbh.227876$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.news.easynews.com:

T'ain't covered, sorry. It's your dime to spend.

You've probably got a puncture.

Reply to
Tegger