Integra blower motor

Have to replace the heater blower motor in my 95 Integra GSR. Is this a challenge to change?

-brian

Reply to
BCLedfoot

I haven't done an Integra, but in my Legend the blower is above the passenger's feet. Remove one plastic cover and the blower comes out with 3 or 4 screws. Very easy.

Reply to
Natman

Hi i was reading your response about the location of the blower motor, i am in a similar situation except i'm working on a 90 integra. I've found the motor and removed the screws, but cannot seperate the motor (rod?) from the actual fan part.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
ihatemyacura

The fan should come out with the motor. The fan is held on to the motor shaft by one nut. You should be able to hold the fan and loosen the nut.

Reply to
Natman