Kudos and Much Thanks to this Group

Thanks to all of the contributors to this group. With your help I was able to get all of the electrical problems fixed on my wife's '90 Integra GS. Replacing the ICU repaired the flashing oil light, inoperative rear defroster grid, intermittent wipers, and occassional sporadic tinkling noise (head-light chime). Replacing bad door switches fixed dome light, and key & headlight chimes. Once again: Thank You. Best Regards, Robin

Reply to
R. Weber

"R. Weber" wrote in news:0icVg.7535$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Congratulations. Another 'Teg saved from the crusher!

(Teggers don't like crushers.)

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I concur--kudos to the group, especially to the Tegger for his invaluable help!

Reply to
krhine