leaking master cyl. reservoir

hello-- got a '92 Teg-- leaking master cylinder rez, from a crack question--- can I fit a (used) master cyl. rez., for non-ABS onto my master cyl.? I have a (non-working) ABS system. I have to fill her up w/fluid every day.

So--- in short, rez. for master cyl. for a non-ABS Teg on a master cyl. w/ABS?

thanks

Reply to
rastapasta

"rastapasta" wrote in news:dpednScA_azb69PYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

The plastic reservoir is identical between ALB and non-ALB. You may obtain a replacement very cheaply from the wreckers. One from any Integra from '90 to '93 will work fine.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Yeah that's what I thought---just makin' sure-- it'll be here by Fri, or so the tracking site says for the one I bought yesterday on eBay. Paid $30 shipped for the whole cylinder. There's not a whole lotta salvage yards around here like there used to be, so I'm just gonna fill her up till the cylinder arrives, & save me from goin' out & yankin' the whole cylinder off a wrecked Honda/Teg/whatever.

thanx

Reply to
rastapasta