New DVD Navi update = Daylight Savings time fix ?

I have a 2006 MDX. Does the updated Navi DVD fix the incorrect Daylight Savings time change ?

Thanks,

Reply to
Steve Mc

"Steve Mc" wrote in news:4b166a50$0$1632 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

According to TSB 07-022, a number of bugs are fixed by software updates, including the DST bug. These updates come as a series of "patch" CDs that are only available through your Acura dealer.

Later DVDs should also fix the DST bug.

What color is your current DVD, and what version is it? Is it version 4.56 or earlier?

Reply to
Tegger
4.81a.

It did take appx. 5 minutes to install/load, so hopefully the bugs/DST bugs are fixed. I suppose I won't know for sure until the spring.

Reply to
Steve Mc

"Steve Mc" wrote in news:4b1701d9$0$23017$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

How did you get the update? From a dealer? Online?

What version did you end up with after installation?

And please, if you're going to top-post, please remove that final double- hyphen. It makes no end of headaches for people with properly RFC-compliant news clients (which doesn't include your OE).

Reply to
Tegger

Sorry about the top posting.

I ordered it from Acura on-line.

Database is 4.81a, software version 1.91.00

Thanks,

Reply to
Steve Mc

"Steve Mc" wrote in news:4b1743d6$0$1589$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

Thanks for the update.

If you ordered it online, then it's the latest and will have the DST fix.

Reply to
Tegger

Thank you. Can't wait for springtime.

Reply to
Steve Mc

"Steve Mc" wrote in news:4b166a50$0$1632 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.newshosting.com:

I think the DST issue was fixed in the navi DVD that Acura released in late

2007.
Reply to
sally

This was my first update, feeling for years that it was too expensive.

Reply to
Steve Mc