rattling noice after not driving RSX for 2 months

I hadn't driven my 2002 RSX for about 2 months. When I first started driving it, I heard a metallic rattling noise that's similar to an exhaust rattle. It seemed to get louder the more I pushed on the gas.

As I started driving the car daily the noise got quieter and quieter over the next few days until it was almost un-hearable within a week.

Is that normal for this car if not used for a while? Or should I have a dealer check it out (still under warranty)?

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user

mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I wonder if some bearing (or a camshaft)went dry(lubrication) while sitting so long?

Reply to
Jim Yanik